Thursday, November 14, 2013

3 months


Matt and I are really excited to announce that we're expecting a baby! 

Four pregnancy tests, three ultrasounds and 300 Saltine crackers later, it still feels really surreal that I'm pregnant. But the more people find out, the more real it becomes! Especially since I'm starting to show now. There's no going back! The picture we're holding is from our ultrasound at 11 weeks. I had a little scare and my doctor sent me off to get an ultrasound done right away. Matt rushed over from work and came bursting into the room just as the technician was finding our little babe on the screen. The baby was so active! Kicking (we saw toes!), squirming and turning upside down. We both just fell in love. It went from just feeling like I was experiencing an incurable case of the flu to remembering that there is a baby in there causing all that trouble! I'll never forget the look on Matt's face when he saw our baby rub their face with their little fist. (Note: there is only one baby in there, just not sure what pronoun to use yet!) So, so, so priceless.

3 comments:

  1. O my goodness!! I got so excited when I saw your pic on Instagram! Can't wait to follow along on your journey to parenthood. Praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy that is hopefully, a little easier on you than the first few months sound like they've been :) So very happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you guys! You're going to be wonderful parents! We need to schedule a skype date soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! It's my favorite to date!

    ReplyDelete