10. Seeing Jerry Seinfeld's stand up in California, you can read about it here.
9. Moving back to the northwest!
8. Going to the south in September. It was a heavy trip, but we enjoy any time we get with family and friends out there. Plus, we loved getting to introduce Taylor to such a special place.
7. Matt turned 30! He insists this isn't a big deal, but that's a pretty big milestone in my book.
6. Meeting my sweet nephew and getting to see my sister & brother in law all the way from Tanzania. I still can't believe I'm an aunt! I've wanted that title for years.
5. Celebrating thirty years of marriage. I mean three.
4. Hearing Taylor laugh for the first time.
3. Having a stream of visitors this summer. It was so life-giving to us to host family and friends in the city we are calling home for now, If you visited us this year-thank you so much! It meant more than you could know.
2. Brittney's wedding! It was so exciting to watch her get married, but also it was a really fun day for our family and Matt's first time officiating! Also, it was my first time wearing heels in soggy grass.
1. Meeting Taylor. Hands down, best part of our year and pretty much the best part of my life so far.
Considering I only blogged about ten times this year, all of these events are pretty much covered. It was such a whirlwind and it feels like all these things happened in a span of about five years. I can't believe that this time last year, I was halfway through my pregnancy, living in the Clother's house in southern California, wondering if we were going to live in Nashville or Portland by the time The Baby was born. Now here I am, sitting in the living room in our warm, cozy house writing a grocery list with a blinking baby monitor next to me. I am so grateful for how quickly we've settled into this new season and I'm trying to enjoy every day as much as possible. Because who knows where we could be this time next year?
Happy New Year!