Friday, May 11, 2012

Green Wedding Shoes




Matt and I were extremely blessed to have his friend Jacob film our wedding day. The video he made for us is featured on the adorable wedding blog gone viral, Green Wedding Shoes today!

Jacob is ridiculously gifted in editing and filming, I am blown away. And the cherry on top, the man has impeccable music taste. The song he chose not only captures the style of our wedding day, but the lyrics "the first day I met you, I said 'I'll marry him' " ring very true to us. I wanted to marry Matt about three minutes after meeting him.

Thanks again Jacob for an amazing glimpse into my favorite few hours of life so far.

                                       You can watch it here!

4 comments:

  1. So amazingly perfect!! You are such a gorgeous bride, I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my goodness Carly! This video is stunning! Your wedding looks like it was absolutely precious! I WISH I had something like this video from mine. What a beautiful way to remember :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love the song too! Who sings it?
    -C.Ro!

    ReplyDelete